How to uninstall?
- At admin area Disable Lightning and Clear Caches (if this is possible)
- Remove OpenCart Lightning Modification and Refresh Modifications or - for OpenCart 1.5: delete vqmod/xml/lightning.xml file
- Delete catalog/controller/extension/lightning folder
That is enough to uninstall Lightning. If you want to make totally everything back, you can take
- Delete system/storage/cache/lightning folder
- Delete admin/view/.htaccess, catalog/view/.htaccess and image/.htaccess files
- Delete oc_lightning_modified and oc_lightning_product_to_page database tables, if they exist.
- Delete this line from the root index.php:
if (file_exists($li = DIR_APPLICATION.'/controller/extension/lightning/gamma.php')) require_once($li); //Lightning
Created 2018-10-14 last edited 2018-10-14
Nice to hear that!This info will be shown more often to another people.
Go to Support Section